Batting Cage RequestUpdated Tuesday September 18, 2018 by High Point Pony.
Requesting a Batting Cage
- Send an email to Click to see email containing your Division, Team Name, Team Manager, date and time requested. Example - Pinto, Yankees, John Smith, Tuesday 3/1/13 @ 6:00 PM.
- A team may reserve one (1) cage per week.
- Only one (1) date request per email will be honored. You can only request a date up to seven (7) days out from the date being requested. So for example, if you are putting your request in on Mar 1, you can request a cage for any day through Mar 8.
- You will receive an immediate email reply letting you know your email has been received. You will receive a reply to your request within 24 hours letting you know if your cage has been reserved.
- Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Weekday sessions are 45 minutes each starting at 6:00 PM and 6:45 PM.
- Sunday sessions are 1 hour each starting at 9:00 AM.
- We don't book cage reservations on Saturdays. The cages are meant to be shared by all teams that have Saturday games. Teams whose game times are soonest should be given priority over later game times.
- The calendar for the cages can be viewed at:
- If you see the words Cage 1 or Cage 2, the cage is available during that time. If the cage is booked, you will see the name of the team that has the cage booked for that time.
- If there are any questions about batting cages, please email to Click to see email